REFER TO MEETINGS PAGE FOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
NEW SPRING WORKSHOPS
2017 Spring Seminar Registration Form PRINTABLE
Check Meetings Tab for more Information.
Outstanding PV presentation given by Jeff Fecteau from UL at our Asheville chapter meeting. Check out the attached link.
- To cooperate in the formulation of standards for the safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices and appliances.
- To promote the uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code and other electrical codes.
- To promote cooperation between inspectors, the electrical industry and the public.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent the Electrical Inspectors in all matters which are dealt with nationally and internationally by the electrical industry.
- To cooperate with other national and international organizations in furthering the development of the electrical industry.