Welcome to the NC Ellis Cannady Chapter of IAEI
The NC IAEI has the Continuing Education you NEED!
Inspectors, contractors and other electrical industry professionals. Our NEC education instructors are the best from inspection, testing, contracting, engineering and manufacturing.
Upcoming Continuing Education Seminars:
2014-2015 Fall_Winter Registration2 ( Note the January 28th class has been moved and will be held at 1089 Knox Rd, Mcleansville, NC. 27301
“I Am Safety Smart” Program
Help Educate the Next Generation of Electrical Safety Experts!
- I Am Safety Smart Brochure
- I Am Safety Smart Handout
- I Am Safety Smart Volunteer Application
- IAEI Magazine Safety Smart Article
- To cooperate in the formulation of standards for the safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices and appliances.
- To promote the uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code and other electrical codes.
- To promote cooperation between inspectors, the electrical industry and the public.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent the Electrical Inspectors in all matters which are dealt with nationally and internationally by the electrical industry.
To cooperate with other national and international organizations in furthering the development of the electrical industry.