One day workshop,
NEW FALL WORKSHOPS
fall-winter-2016-2017-registration-page Check Meetings Tab for more Information.
Outstanding PV presentation given by Jeff Fecteau from UL at our Asheville chapter meeting. Check out the attached link.
- To cooperate in the formulation of standards for the safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices and appliances.
- To promote the uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code and other electrical codes.
- To promote cooperation between inspectors, the electrical industry and the public.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent the Electrical Inspectors in all matters which are dealt with nationally and internationally by the electrical industry.
- To cooperate with other national and international organizations in furthering the development of the electrical industry.